Terms and conditions
In these conditions “the company” means RUTAS DE VINO S.L. who acts as the tour organizer and an agent for all carriers and services.
- The company cannot be held responsible for expenses outside the tour itinerary, or liable for weather conditions, acts of God, natural disasters, strikes, terrorism, injury, property loss and/or damage or other events beyond control.
- The company is not liable for personal injury or property damage due to occurrences, negligence, or omissions caused by tour suppliers such as but not limited to: establishments frequented, hotels, product producers, restaurants or transportation companies.
- The company reserves the right to adjust the itinerary if necessary and substitute services of an equitable or better quality if required.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, the company reserves the right to cancel a tour at any time before departure and supply participants with a full land refund. This does not include additional expenses such as but not limited to: passport fees, non-refundable airline tickets.
- Payment has to be made to Vintage Spain – RUTAS DE VINO S.L. by:
Credit Card: Visa or Mastercard (we do not accept American Express)
Bank Transfer to Rutas de Vino SL.
- Deposits: We require a non refundable deposit to secure the reservation. The amount will depend on the characteristics of the tour
- Final Payment of Balance: Full payment is due within 10 to 30 days of tour, depending on the tour or activity. If tour date is less than 20 days away, full payment is required upon booking confirmation.
- Cancellation Terms: More than 10 to 30 days before the tour starts full refund minus deposit. Less than 10 to 30 days before the tour starts, cancellation charge is 100% of the tour cost. Tour cancellations must be made in writing.
- The exact time due for full payment and cancellation depend on the specific tour and it will be stated in each individual tour conditions
- Health/accident insurance is strongly recommended. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage of personal effects or for any injury or loss during the duration of the tour.
- We do not make any reservations of wineries or restaurants before the confirmation of the tour. We will always try to accommodate your request.