There are many wine regions that you can visit from Madrid: Wines from Madrid, Ribera del Duero, La Mancha or even the town of Toledo combined with a winery. Our tours include pick up from Madrid, two or three winery visits with wine tasting, traditional lunch with wine and an English speaking guide.
Duration: Longer tours last about 10 h, starting at 9.00 h you can expect to be back between 19.00 to 20.00 h, depending on the traffic. Madrid wineries last about 8h. Short excursion is about 6h, but can be shorter. Check each tour below for more details
Our tours are private, can be done starting with 2 people and we can be customized for your group.
If you are looking for a non private tour please check Gourmet Madrid, www.gourmetmadrid.com
- We offer DIFFERENT private gourmet wine day excursions from Madrid. All our tours are private and customized for your group. Usually our tours include transport from Madrid, two or three winery visits with wine tasting, traditional lunch with wine and an English speaking guide/driver. You can also visit a historical place or a third winery. The regions close to Madrid are Madrid wine region and Toledo about one hour drive, Ribera del Duero and La Mancha, about two hours drive. We also offer a tour to Madrid wineries or a short excursion from Madrid with just one winery visit.
Included: Two winery visits with tour and wine tasting for the tours to Ribera and La Mancha, three wineries in Madrid tours. In the case of Toledo or short excursion from Madrid just one winery visit. A historical place or a third winery may be added in particular cases. Traditional lunch with wine. Lunch will be a three course meal with wine and coffee or tapas style.
Our tours are private, if you are looking for a non private tour from Madrid, you can check Gourmet Madrid, specialized in open groups activities in Madrid: www.gourmetmadrid.com
If you want more information about this tour, or you want us to customize the tour for you please contact us.
- Wineries will be selected depending on availability and your personal preferences, we can always try to include the ones you prefer
- Usually you will taste a minimum of two or three wines on each winery; more extensive tastings can be included.
- Although this is a private tour we do not guarantee that the winery visit will be just for your group unless specifically requested. Please let us know if you prefer to have a private tour and tasting.
- Please keep in mind that Sunday is the worse day to visit wineries, Saturday is not great either but better than Sunday. However, we could arrange for a tour those days as well.
- If you have a specific budget let us know, we can consider it.
- These tours can be done starting with 2 people.
- If for any reason any given establishment is not available during the dates requested, we will change the winery, hotel or restaurant for a different one within the same category and level of service.
- We can always customize the program for you
DIFFERENT WINE TOURS FROM MADRID
ONE DAY WINE TOUR TO RIBERA DEL DUERO. The Ribera del Duero is one of Spain’s world renown wine regions. Drive to Ribera is 2 h, duration of the tour is about 10h, check more
ONE DAY WINE TOUR TO LA MANCHA REGION. It is in this province where the famous Spanish novel Don Quixote, by Miguel de Cervantes, took place. Drive to La Mancha is 2 h, duration of the tour is about 10h. check more
HISTORY AND WINE IN TOLEDO. The visit to Toledo can be combined with a winery visit. Drive to Toledo is about 1h h, duration of the tour is about 8h, check more
ONE DAY WINE TOUR TO MADRID WINERIES. Madrid Denomination of Origin is not as well known as the others, but it is coming up as a region of great wines. The advantage of Madrid wineries is that the distances are closer and you can visit three wineries and have lunch in about 8h, combining traditional places with really modern ones. You can also visit some of the nice traditional towns in Madrid. Duration about 8h, can be shorter with just 2 wineries. We can start whenever it is convenient for your group, usually 9.30 h or 10.00 h.
Our tours are private. A non private tour for small groups to Madrid wineries is offered by Gourmet Madrid, specialized in open groups activities in Madrid: www.gourmetmadrid.com
SHORT WINE EXCURSION FROM MADRID. If you don’t have enough time you can do a short wine excursion out of Madrid, visiting just one winery in Madrid or Toledo regions, and having a wine tasting with lunch or dinner. We can also do just the winery visit with the tasting. These are great for corporate activities. Duration is about 6h. We can start whenever it is convenient for your group.It can be shorter if necessary.
NOTE: We do not do one day tours from Madrid to Rioja, since the drive is already almost 4h
Approximate driving times:
Madrid – Ribera del Duero: aprox 2 h
Madrid – La Mancha: aprox 2h
Madrid – Toledo: aprox 1 h
Madrid – Madrid wine region: aprox 1h